Thursday, May 7, 2009

NEW BLOG!!!

I'm back!!! I know it's been a while since I've posted. My apologizes. I will be a better blogger this summer. I have all sorts of stories built up from the past two months that I've been DYING to write about.

With that being said, I would like to announce my new blog:


Chopsticks & Pearls

Please note that I'm still working on the design, layout and profile information!

It will be the same blog....but without our last name blasted across the internet and without so many pictures of our home. Safety first! :) I have tranfered most my posts, so make sure and change your google reader with this new address. I am only going to keep this up for a few more weeks.

Visit Chopsticks & Pearls today to see pictures from our wondeful Mexico vacation!


Happy Thursday!

0 comments: